Thursday, March 10, 2011

Proyectos en Marzo

This month I’ve already had my two projects – I spent Sunday with Brayan and Marvin – two of the babies from the baby’s house – with Erika, and tonight with Anabella and Sindy, two girls from the oldest girl’s sections.

Proyecto with Brayan and Marvin was certainly…different. We arrived right around 1…just around the time when Marvin was waking up from his nap. Always a good life decision. Needless to say it took him a good 30 minutes to warm up to the idea of not being around his tia or in his bed or still sleeping. During this time, Erika, Brayan, and I ate a delicious lunch of lentils and rice and then headed around the back of the baby’s house to play on the swings. OF COURSE during this time, we happened to adopt the entire little baby’s section into our project, which then turned into Erika and I running around having fun with 6 little babies and taking lots of pictures :).

Brayan chowing down

Erika and Marvin

Brayan on the phone with Mona Lisa!

The brothers :)

Fredy looking fly like a G6

me and Rosita :)

Brayan, Auri, and Fredy all ready for church!

Proyecto #2 in Marzo was incredibly different from the first but equally as fun. Anabella, Sindy, and I made a funfetti cake decorated with strawberries (QUE RICO!) and watched 27 Dresses in the English Department. Unfortunately, my copy of 27 Dresses decided to quit on us smack dab in the middle, afterwhich we picked up the night watching Hitch. Overall – good times :).

Anabella and Sindy

All of us :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to need you to smuggle a baby home for me. They are sooo adorable!!! It must be so wonderful to see those smiles after a rough few weeks. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brayan! Densest baby EVER! My arms still hurt from Aniversario...

    And dude, Marvin is HUGE now!

    ReplyDelete