Friday, April 29, 2011

Flight Booked!

It’s official. Yesterday I booked my ticket to come home for good – mark your calendars – July 16, 2011 will be my glorious return to USA living. While I am incredibly excited about coming home, I’m also a little bummed. I had planned on travelling for a few weeks after I finished here with a fellow volunteer. I had been planning my trip practically since I got here. But after feeling down and incredibly homesick these last few months, I decided that I was in need of a return flight home pronto. So, while I won’t be completing

New Year’s Resolution #5: Travel to every country in Central America…

I will be finishing

#3: Finish #1 on my Bucket List aka "Live abroad for a year" and

#4: Return to living in the states!…a little earlier than expected, and getting a jump start on

#6: Get a REAL paying job :-p.

HERE I COME USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment