Monday, December 27, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

The other day I went into Nicole and Sharon’s room to hang out and have a relaxing day, when all of a sudden I was given tons of stuff to package for my girls. It turns out that Sharon’s aunt and Nicole’s mom donated a lot of goodies to be given to the kids at Christmas, and I happened to have walked in on their wrapping party. For the next hour we packaged together bags of new underwear, headbands, candy bags, hair accessories, and slipper socks for each of the girls.

On Christmas morning Carrie and I handed out the girls’ presents. I felt just like Santa! The looks on their faces were priceless – they couldn’t contain their excitement. Enjoy the photos :).

Vilma with her Christmas gift!

Sandy - actually smiling!

Sandy, Marta, Johana, Rosita, and Vilma exploring their packages

Sandy and Marta diving in to their presents

Magdalena was SO happy to FINALLY get her gifts after finishing her chores! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment