Monday, December 27, 2010

Off to Narnia!

Last week was a good one here at NPH. Not only did we get to go to Aguas Calientes, but we ALSO got to go to the movies to see the new Narnia movie! Woo! At first I wasn’t too happy about seeing Narnia…I mean…I haven’t read any of the books since I was a kid, I haven’t seen any of the other movies…it just didn’t seem appealing. But boy was I wrong. I LOVED the movie. So much in fact that when we came back I found the entire series by C. S. Lewis in one of our houses and am going to begin reading it as soon as I’m done with my current book, “Tools for Teaching”…riveting…I know (thanks Mike! It is DEFINITELY going to help me with my classes next year!) Anyway, our excursion turned out to be a success – we didn’t lose any kids AND I understood the whole thing in Spanish. Good day :).

Pablo and Estrella on the bus heading to the movies!

Heading into the theater

Helen, Wendy, Natalie, and Vicky inside the theater

No comments:

Post a Comment