Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Me toca vela

Last night I again had vela in the girls’ house and slept in the section. This go around went MUCH smoother and (despite the girls watching a scary movie right before bed…THANKS CARRIE…) the night went off ALMOST without a hitch. That is, until around 1 am I heard a radio blasting music from about 10 feet away singing “Un boracho does borachos tres borachos…. (one drunk, two drunks, three drunks…a popular song these days that my aniversario team just HAPPENED to have used for one of our cheers…). After frantically finding my glasses I wandered around the room until I discovered it’s whereabouts…coming from a radio tucked under Johana’s arm and under her covers.

Me: Johana…please turn off your radio.
Johana: wah? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Me: Johana…your radio – please turn it off…
Johana: what radio?
Me: Johana…it’s 1 am…please turn off your radio.
Johana: oh THIS radio. Ok…

I was just glad she finally realized she even HAD a radio in her arms…

1 comment: