Friday, August 27, 2010

Junta con las Tias

Last night I went to my section to hang out with the girls. My time there consisted of doing gymnastics for a solid 30 minutes and then having a dance party – good night! As I was walking out the door, Tia Fruc, the main tia in charge of Los Angeles, stopped me. She told me that she thought we should collaborate more on activities we could do with the girls – anything from making bracelets to having a movie night, creating posters to hang in their section to having theme dinners – you name it! The only problem is, for once, in terms of crafts, I’m fresh out of ideas (and lacking quite a few resources)! SO if anyone reading this has ANY ideas about, inexpensive projects I can do with 18 girls, ages 9-12 – let me know – I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment