Monday, June 27, 2011

Star of the Moment

So I’m not exactly sure why I never did this in the past, but it’s about time for it to happen. Today’s “Star of the Moment” is dedicated to one of my favorite kids here at NPH, Hugo. Hugo is an INCREDIBLE kid. He’s in my Primero Básico class and is an excellent student – he’s always respectful, always raises his hand, and always gets good grades. He’s also just an overall sweet guy – always surrounded by friends, a great sense of humor, wonderful singer, and always laughing and having fun. Hugo is one of the handicapped children here at NPH. While I’m not exactly sure what happened, he walks on crutches. But he never asks for help and he never complains. Instead, he always has a smile on his face…like I said – an amazing kid :). And so for these reasons and so many more, I dedicate this post to Hugo :).

No comments:

Post a Comment