Saturday, November 6, 2010

Anniversario practice...

Boy am I glad that I’ve missed 6 out of 11 anniversario practices. Yesterday marked my 3rd practice and it was BRUTAL. This year’s theme is “World Cup” and so all of the teams have been assigned to different world cup winning teams from years past. All the groups are required to have two coordinating outfits, make a dance, make a bunch of cheers, and THEN compete in 10 straight hours of games and competitions…only a little tiring and time consuming…

My team is “Pique” from Mexico circa 1986. I spent yesterday’s practice making a sombrero out of cardboard and tissue paper and learning a 30 second long dance (that Leeah and I now have to finish before ANOTHER practice tomorrow (yes SUNDAY) at 9 am… After sufficiently learning the 30 seconds of the dance, I spent the rest of practice playing with Tony and letting him “fly” by holding him with my feet up in the air…gosh I love that little man :). Only one week til anniversario!

No comments:

Post a Comment