Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Movin’ on Up

Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow I move approximately 30 stairs up that BIIIIIGGGG hill I live down, up to house 6. A few weeks ago we were told by our volunteer coordinator that we have 2 new volunteers coming, Nathan (a Canadian who is going to be leading a lot of the construction here at NPH) and Elisa (a German who will work as an occupational therapist.) Because Nathan is coming and he must live in my house (since mine is the only co-ed one) our coordinator asked us to be flexible and for one of us to move up to the next house up. While I’m sad because it means I will be moving into Katie and Leeah’s room (my 2 friends who are leaving to go back to the states), it also means I’ll have a LOT less stairs to climb every day :). Wish me luck with my move!

No comments:

Post a Comment