Sunday, February 20, 2011

Año de servicio clase de Inglés

After SEVERAL weeks of “when are you gunna teach our English class?” “I want to take English – when’s our class?” and “when is class, when is class, when is class, when is class?” I FINALLY had my first English class with the año de servicios who live in Chimal on Tuesday. After allllllllllllllllll of the questions from allllllllllllllllllllllll of the año de servicios we had a class of 7 – Julissa, Francis, Marvin, Jonathan, Ludwin, Juan Rudy, and Wyron.

Class started with a quiz to see where each of the kids’ level of English already were. We then proceeded to read “Clorinda the Cow” together. I must admit, I was VERY not ready to take on another class, but this class is both awesome and hysterical at the same time :). The kids’ English is really advanced and they are a TON of fun to hang out with…although I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised…most of my students are my own age… The point is – the class is pretty great and I’m very excited for class again on Tuesday :).

No comments:

Post a Comment