Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MoViE CrAzY

This past weekend I went to Antigua to hang out with Erika, eat some delicious lunch from Rainbow Café, and purchase some much needed essentials including: bagels from Bagel Barn (ok, not NY bagels, but not half bad…), groceries (cream cheese for said bagels, pasta, pasta sauce, tortillas, tostadas, yogurt and fresh fruit (for smoothies)), annnddddd MOVIES!

For those of you who aren’t aware, movies and CD’s bought on the streets in Antigua/Parramos/Chimaltenango cost 10Q…aka roughly 80 cents each. This weekend you could say I went a little bit crazy and purchased a TON which includes…

- Inception
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Favorite movie ever.)
- Meet Joe Black
- Easy A (INCREDIBLE movie)
- Casanova (HECK YES!)
- The Wizard of Oz
- The Kids are Alright
- Glee Season 2 (Part 1)

And that’s only to add to the tons of movies/TV shows I’ve already purchased. If anyone has any suggestions on movies I should purchase – let me know!

1 comment: