Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sometimes you’re nicely surprised

Even after being here for 7 months (SERIOUSLY where has the time gone?) sometimes there are days when you just don’t want to do anything – wake up early, teach classes, or go to the section. But for some unknown reason, so many of those days end up being some of the most fun that you have :).

Last week I had no desire to go to the section, but I just felt guilty…an awful feeling to have. So I begrudgingly made myself walk up to the comedor, and then down to the girls’ house, to find my girls had taken all their mattresses off their beds…and were riding them like horses.


Have I mentioned that they’re insane? Even so, I couldn’t help but laugh watching them “gallop” across the room and then fall flat on their faces…sometimes the nights you don’t expect to be entertained end up being some of the best :).

No comments:

Post a Comment