Tuesday, May 24, 2011

La Posada de Mi Abuela

Last weekend I finally did it. I FINALLY went to La Posada de Mi Abuela (aka My Grandmother’s Inn). I’ve heard so much about the place – amazing breakfasts, horseback riding, an amazing view that helps you forget you're in Parramos – and a pool to boot! Last Sunday Katie, Cassie, and I walked the 20 minutes up the mountain to La Posada for a nice dip in the pool!

La Posada de mi Abuela!

We arrived around 11:30 to find the pool being cleaned…although it didn’t look like they were doing a very good job…

So the pool was just a little green…

So while we waited, we hung out, talked, and just relaxed, happy to be away from the hustle and bustle of NPH. We spent a good 2 hours there just hanging around and listening to music. I think it was just the break I needed with 2 good friends :).

Katie, me, and Cassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment