Sunday, October 17, 2010

Charlie

This blog post is dedicated to Charlie, my first real pet, aka my beta fish. I received Charlie roughly 5 years ago as a Christmas present from my boyfriend. He was called a “Baby in a bottle” as he was still a baby beta, roughly ½ an inch big, and without a tail. I loved Charlie from the time he was a toddler and I did my best to take care of him. However, unfortunately, after almost 5 years, Charlie has joined the big fish bowl in the sky. He was a wonderful pet and I will miss him dearly. So here’s to my first ever pet – you were a wonderful fish and a wonderful friend. RIP Charlie.

3 comments:

  1. We were just talking about Charlie last week when Jon was here for dinner. We will all miss him. He was a very well traveled fish. I am glad we even got to take care of him while you were in Italy. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe Charlie is gone. I fondly remember his little blue baby bottle and the time I babysat him over Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very sad day for all...thank you for your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete