Friday, October 8, 2010

Last Day of Classes

Yesterday was the LAST DAY OF CLASSES!! WOOOOOOO – how exciting not to teach for another 3 months! For the last day of classes, we did a lot of movie watching, some soccer playing, and some brownie eating :). In addition, apparently all of my students feel like I have no rhythm (SUCH a lie) AND they laughed at my attempts to dance. Oh well, what can I say! Anyhoo, 2 of my students took it upon themselves to teach me the native dance, duerenguense…and I don’t think I’m half bad! As for the rest of the day, it consisted of taking inventory of all our electronics, CD’s, movies, and the BEGINNING of our thousands of books…while part of me is excited to be done with classes, the other part of me feels like inventory is going to be a painful and miserable process…should be an interesting two months…

No comments:

Post a Comment