Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You learn something new…

Every time I go down to my section, I’m AMAZED at the things I can teach my girls :). Last night, after dragging my boots to go down there, I headed down only to help all the girls fold their clothes and organize their lockers for two hours. WOO! Right as I was about to leave I went to kiss Kimberly (Kiki) goodnight and noticed that she was doing origami. I immediately got too excited to go home :-P. Instead, we made fortune tellers and big balloons (thanks Aunt Patti for teaching me that when I was Kiki’s age!) After finishing our creations, she took out her colored pencils to decorate them. That’s when the REAL magic happened and I taught her all about primary and secondary colors! She was COMPLETELY awed. She then began to pull out alllllllllll of her colored pencils to try every color combination she could. It’s amazing how happy it makes me to watch my little girls learn something new :).

No comments:

Post a Comment