Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mi Amor

So as you know, we have several itty bitty babies who live here at NPH with us...all equally as adorable as the next. Over the past few weeks I've been spending more time with the babies and well...I think I've found mijo (aka mi hijo. aka my son.) He is 4 years old, his name is Tony, and today he confirmed that he is the love of my life (sorry Jon...)

Around 2 pm Nicole received a phone call that Jose Luis aka JJ (pronounced "yay yay" - how adorable is THAT??) received new glasses! Nicole and I immediately ran up the stairs to find the adorable little 2 year old (who just happens to be Tony's brother) and his new, plastic, bright green, glasses. HOW CUTE! Anyhoo! As we came to the top of the stairs, I immediately saw Tony, and as soon as we locked eyes, he came CHARGING towards me to give me the world's biggest hug and then refused to let me go :) I think it's a good thing that NPH doesn't allow adoptions because I would be coming home with two little babies in tow...

It's true. I'm in love.

1 comment: