Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh to be a little girl :)

After getting back from our workshop, I headed with Corinna to our section for a surprise nail-painting party for the girls! Now, painting nails has kind of become my thing. I’ve gotten VERY good at giving French Manicures, and enjoy doing flowers and decorations too – how lucky for our little 10 year olds! I had already talked to the tia who was in charge of the section for the weekend and she had said that since school was over, it would be fine to have a party for the girls :). We got to the section around 7 and immediately went into full swing – picking colors, painting nails, and decorating with flowers :). Below are some pictures Enma took with my camera…not bad for having wet nails!


with my pretty gold nails :)


INTENSELY painting Ana's nails


the girls showing off their wonderful flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment