Saturday, July 16, 2011

Last Año de Servicio Class

Tuesday marked my final class with my Año de servicio kids. To make it a little more special than usual, I invited the kids down to my house (ok, kind of a big no-no at NPH but it was a special treat!) and then we made pizza :). The kids chopped all the veggies and helped put it together, all the while with me saying “remember – we’re only speaking English right now!” To make matters slightly funnier, there were about 6 volunteers in the house, most of whom speak English as a second language, and I forced them all the speak only English during our class – quite fun (and educational!) ;-). We hung out for the afternoon and played Scattergories (my new favorite old game) and enjoyed our delicious pizza :). I REALLY am gunna miss that class.

Francis and Jonathan making our pizza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment