Monday, July 4, 2011

Starting the goodbyes

We have 5 teachers in the English Department: Jorge and Carlos (2 local teachers) and then myself, Thayer, and Molly (all volunteers). I have worked with Jorge and Carlos this entire year…and they have certainly helped me through a lot of tough times – always there with a smile and a hug whenever I’ve needed it. Last Thursday was Jorge’s last day in the English Department. He’d been working at NPH for the past 2 years and got offered another job teaching Math in the capital. Although he was sad to leave NPH, it was definitely the right choice for him. So last Thursday I said goodbye to one of my first friend’s from NPH...and I'm just getting started...

You will be missed Jorge – Buena suerte en tu escuela nueva!

Jorge and I saying goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment